Hello girls , today I bring you the eyes of the day in Turquoise & Pink Sunset look . This was the one look my cousin got it on her engagement & I tried to re-create it on my other cousin & it came out fab .
This is was not too much hard to do but yeah the key hidden is in blending , blending and alot of blending & believe me then you can get this flawless look and what I love most about it is when I was creating it on my cousin's eye it came out extremely beautiful as she has Almond shaped eyes which consider as a beautiful set of eyes among all set of eyes . Im not sharing full face picture because of privacy issue but trust me when Im saying the over all looked came out real pretty .
For this look I used :
For Face :
- Krylon Tv Paint Stick in 4W as base & concealer .
- Luscious High Density Mineral Foundation in Natural 1.
- Rachel K Cosmetics CC Pressed Powder in Medium .
- E.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzer In Sun Kissed .
- Lumiere S&B Blush in Spiced Apple .
- E.l.f Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder .
- E.l.f Studio Baked Blush in Pinktastic as Highlighter .