Hows Sunday coming along?? Mine was busy and hectic I need to organize my vanity as well as need to take thousand's of pictures for my upcoming posts, so it was kind of busy Sunday.
Few days before I've reviewed Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, which I completely love. In case you've missed it you can check it out Here . Moving towards today's post, thats not so long ago when we were seeing BB Creams selling out like HOT CAKES but I never dared to try it out as having oily skin they aint gonna suit me and in daily life I never prefer wearing heavy foundations. I prefer light coverage,natural looking skin in daily life and obviously none of us wants to apply loads and loads of makeup in morning when running late for work or school/college. Then BB Creams are Tinted Moisturizer are best pick I suppose that insntantly even out skin without being heavy and cakey yet gives you a sheer but healthy glow. Still when it comes to tinted moisturizer most of them are meant to give dry/normal skin a dewy finish means totally opposite for us oily skin girls.
Tinted moisturizers are of thin consistency if we compare them with BB Cream formula. It has no whitening benefits but being light weight it gives natural finish but it lacks pigmentation so coverage might be so sheer but still your skin going to breath. Tinted moisturizers are available but shade can be a porblem or you find it pricy. So, if you live in a country where tinted moisturizer are not readily available or if they are available you may find it pricy then you might created your own Tinted Moisturizer without being in any hassle. All you may need is :
- Your to-go moisturizer
- Your true match to-go foundation
- Empty sterilize container
- Take a small drop of moisturizer in an empty container. I prefer you will need to use a moisturizer according to your skin type and that is little rich in texture, the reason being not only it will be easier for you to blend it with your foundation and also it will give you silk-y application.
- Add 2 or 3 pumps of your foundation into your moisturizer. You can always add more foundation if you need to have more coverage. For more natural coverage reduce the amount of foundation.
- Mix two of them togather with the help of spatula or tooth-pick untill well-blended (no streaks) and apply it as you would apply your regular moisturizer. Apply it on face (down the jaw-line onto the neck to avaoid any demarcation lines) and VOILA!!! Moisturized skin so well and even out the skin.
- Want more coverage - add more foundation
- Want less coverage - less foundation
- Want to have dewy look - add face illuminator or bronzer
- Want additional coverahe - add few drops of liquid concealer
- For oily/combination skin - preferably use mineral/loose foundation
- For dry/normal skin - add liquid foundtion made for dry/normal skin
- Apply a bit of translucent/mattifying powder into mix if you want less shiny and matte finish