- Flat Top Brush - Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as forehead and cheeks.
- Round Top Brush - Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- Angled Top Brush - Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- Tapered Top Brush - Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- Flat Angled Top Brush - Blends foundation easily onto the hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
As soon as I came across with this Five pieces make up brush set only one word popped up in my mind ''Sigma Five Pieces Synthetic Kabuki Brushes'' which actually made me quite excited about it as they are quite inexpensive makeup brushes I come across until now as they look quite alike Sigma brushes with the fraction of price. All five of them have synthetic bristles which mean they are ideal for applying cream and liquid products as they pack on cream/liquid foundations, concealers, cream blushes etc., quite nicely and pack on pigmentation effortlessly and gives a nice canvas for smooth and precise blending.
Let's have a look at them individually :
- Tapered Top Brush