Sleek's Showstoppers eyeshadow palette includes 12 beautiful glistening shadows released back then in April 2013. Sleek took the most popular shades from their previous i-divine palettes and named it 'Showstoppers' and in my opinion this palette is truly up for show stopping eyes with its amazingly superb pigmentation, awesome color payoff and beautiful array of glistening beautiful colors yet eclectic mix of five matte shades, one sparkly, six shimmers and one daring shade.
For me, it has all those essential colors I'd reach for on a daily basis as this palette is a mixture of neutrals, copper and metallic tones. The metallic shades comparatively have good color pay off whereas I feel the pigmentation of matte eyeshadows could have been better but still they have quite good pigmentation as most of the matter shades tends to have lesser pigmentation yet chalky feel but here, this is not the case. I'll be describing each shade quickly here :
- Paraguaya is a matte peachy neutral shade. In my terms A Perfect Transit color to blend out harsh edges. This is incredibly light and has quite sheer pigmentation and upon swatch its almost nude but once applied on lid with having dark shadows on crease it will instantly pop up the look by waking you up.
- Sunset is metallic burgundy shade and has an amazing pigmentation along with dream blending and buttery smooth texture.
- Me, Myself & Eye is yet another metallic shade and great to highlight brow bone and tear duct. However, I've noticed quite negligible fall outs with having great blending and beautiful finish.
- Bad Girl is another metallic but stunning olive shade with having golden light particles which reflects in as a beautiful olive golden shade. Once again a great pigmentation, absolute blending and smooth texture.
- Noir is gunmetal silver which is having a slight bluish gray undertone and looks absolutely stunning if used as a color for smoky eyes. The texture is little bit gritty and blending is a bit tricky.
- Ultramattes V2 is a matte black shade with very minimal metallic finish and great for outer corners and on crease for smoky eye. The texture is a bit gritty and takes a while to blend in but little goes a long way. If handled properly and cautiously it gives a smoldering sexy smoky eye.
- Oh So Special is another matte deep gray shade shade. Nicely pigmented but takes a little time to blend in.
- Bohemia is beautiful pinky matte coral shade which is immensely pigmented. The texture is buttery smooth and creamy with a dream blending and looks fantastic on the eyes. This is one of my most favorite shade from the palette.
- Storm is another matte deep navy blue shade and one of my favorite outta lot. Insanely pigmented with no falls outs and buttery smooth texture with no blending issues.
- Sparkle is a creamy shimmery shade with a metallic finish. Great for highlighting. It tends to be a bit chalky along with having very soft but highly pigmented shade with no blending issues.
- Au Natural is a deep purple shade having silver glitters scattered across so gear yourself up for fall outs. This is my third most favorite shade out of all and looks incredibly sexy when on lids. The texture is gritty and blending is a bit tricky but that is not something you can't control.
- Graphite is a beautiful chocolate brown metallic shade and one of my favorites too. The texture is so soft and smooth and the intensely pigmented.
Over all, this palette is versatile and you can just toss it in your makeup bag and travel with it being tension free. As it contains, all those necessary shades that you may need for creating a night look or day look.
Sleek i-Divine in Showstoppers palette costs 9.99$ and is still up for grab. You can get it from Sleeks Official Website here and all Superdrug outlets across U.K and from Just4girls.pk if you are living in Pakistan. I've got mine from Laylam.ae for 90 AED.