In Dubai, we all lead busy lives and often we try to minimize the clutter in our lives along the way. Beauty is one industry that has been trying to go minimalist for a long time and it’s now very common to find products in the market that are 2-in-1 in order to reduce the number of products we need.
You might think that a Figs & Rouge balm is just another lip balm, but you'd be wrong! This non-greasy, petroleum free balm can be used as a solution to a number of beauty dilemmas, so let me tell you top secrets to getting the most from your Figs & Rouge. For detailed review on Figs & Rouge Lip Balm in Cocoa Vanilla here.
Figs & Rouge Face, Lip and Body Balms are made in the UK and are 100% natural and cruelty free, each sealed in the prettiest, vintage inspired tins. So pretty in fact that every lady should keep one of these multipurpose balms in her handbag!
1. This one is stating the obvious, but Figs & Rouge is a lip balm! Without nasty, skin drying petroleum and with a blend of essential oils, your lips will remain velvet soft, like rose petals. Choose a scent that suits your personality, Rambling Rose for you vintage darlings or Coco Vanilla for sophisticated sirens.
2. Looking a bit windswept? Whip out your Figs & Rouge balms to hydrate your hair’s dry tips or to smooth down flyaway hairs. It’s an instant style saver with the added benefit of a calming, soothing aromatherapy fragrance.
3. Add Figs & Rouge Balm to your manicure and pedicure routine. These little tins of magic are a fabulous balm for soothing, hydrating and softening cuticles and dry skin. Add a dab as you need to tip top toes and fingers, or use all over your hands and feet for intensive moisture.
4. Out of cleanser? Did you know that you can use your Figs & Rouge balm to remove your make up? Smooth your balm onto your face, massage and remove with a cotton pad, muslin cloth or flannel. Plus, with these handy balms your skin will thank you for the moisture boost!
5. Prep, protect and improve the performance of your make-up by using your Figs & Rouge balm as a primer. Just smooth it onto your face and lips to add a layer of moisture and essential oil goodness to your skin before applying your make-up.
6. Lip balm is great for soothing rough, dry skin around your nose! If you’ve got a cold and keep blowing your nose, eventually you’ll get patchy, rough and scaly skin. Apply a little lip balm on your nostrils and it’s gone!
7. Apply the balm around your hairline to protect your skin during home coloring and avoid any nasty stains!
8. Use this lip balm to reduce the friction from shoes by applying on the back of heels when not wearing socks to help prevent blisters.
As you can see, the versatile balms can be used for much more than just moisturizing chapped lips! And this is just for starters, we’re sure you can think of a few more uses of your own too!
The Figs & Rouge Balms come in a variety of deliciously beautiful scents, such as Lemon Berry, Pomegranate and Vanilla Orange. They retail for AED 30 at outlets including Boots the Pharmacy, United Pharmacies, Marina Pharmacies, Organic Foods & Café, The Change Initiative and Make-Up Etc.
Have you tried Figs & Rouge Lip Balms ? What you've to say about it?