- Dark Z Chocolate - 70% Venezuelan dark chocolate couverture encasing a duo of a lush caramel and crunchy praliné: the caramel is sweet and salty with Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, the praliné is composed from slowroasted Piedmont hazelnuts.
- White Z Chocolate - Velvety white chocolate couverture encasing a duo of a lush caramel and crunchy praliné: the caramel is sweet and salty with Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, the praliné is composed from slow-roasted Piedmont hazelnuts.
- Milk Z Chocolate - 40% Ivory Coast milk chocolate couverture encasing a duo of a lush caramel and crunchy praliné: the caramel is sweet
and salty with Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, the praliné is composed from slow-roasted Piedmont hazelnuts.
- Chocolate n°0 - Made from slow-roasted Piedmont hazelnuts, this rich praliné is surrounded by a 40% Ivory Coastmilk chocolate couverture peppered with crunchy visible bits of California almonds.
- Chocolate n°1 - A velvety Madagascar Bourbon-Vanilla ganache, infused with a hint of Provençale lavender, enveloped in 62% Venezuelan with an additional 70% cover Venezuelan.
- Chocolate n°2 - An unforgettable Italian gianduja praliné; handmade with Piedmont hazelnuts and 70% intense Venezuelan dark chocolate – surrounded by rich 40% Ivory Coast
- Rich, smooth caramel intermingled with tangy passion fruit, coconut and creamy mango purée – covered in 70% Venezuelan .
- Chocolate n°4 - A couverture of rich 40% Ivory Coast surrounding a handmade praliné of tasty Spanish, Valencia almonds and crunchy peanuts from China.
- Chocolate n°5 - A rich, deeply flavored, 70% Venezuelan made from the Carenero Superior bean from Caracas with a 62% dark Venezuelan ganache filling.
- Chocolate n° 6 - A balanced praliné made from slow-roasted Valencia almonds from Spain, rich 40% Ivory Coast , all covered with intense 70% Venezuelan studded with minced California almonds
- Chocolate n°7 - Coarsely minced sweet and salty Iranian pistachios blended with a creamy pistachio-almond paste, encircled by a couverture of 40% Ivory Coast .
- Chocolate n°8 - An inspired combination of finely ground caramelized hazelnuts from the Piedmont region of Italy, phyllo dough, an unctuous coffee ganache fashioned from Kenyan coffee and Maragogype coffee beans from Nicaragua (covered in a 70% Venezuelan ).
- Chocolate n°9 - A praliné crafted from slow-roasted caramelized Valencia almonds from Spain ground into a fine powder, mixed with milk chocolate and pure cocoa butter. All drenched in a 40% Ivory Coast .
- Chocolate n°10 - A dense, solid and intense 70% Venezuelan , generously studded with minced, crunchy Valencia almond bits. Pairs great with robust red wines.
- Chocolate n°11 - A bite-sized dessert unto itself: fresh, seedless raspberry purée whisked with robust 70% Venezuelan and cocoa butter into a lavish ganache; coated with a 40% Ivory Coast .
The chocolates I got, simply put are delicious. Not only are the chocolates themselves top notch,plus they make sure that the ingredients used for fillings such as fruits, caramelized almonds, or hazelnut praliné are of the finest quality. They don’t add any artificial coloring, preservatives and alcohol/ animal fat in their chocolates which is a really great thing. The major plus point is you can personalize each gift by giving them your own message, add some accessories to the packaging like heart padlock, a seal, ribbon, photos of them, and add an engraved name on the box. You can even send anonymously to your loved ones as a pleasant surprise.